The original rave recovery supplement, packed full of protective antioxidants, replenishing electrolytes, immunity-boosting herbs, & serotonin precursor 5-HTP!
RAVE ON: RAVE RECOVERY
Rave ON is our original formula created to help prevent the adverse effects of raving and rehydrate the body after a long night at clubs, raves, and festivals. The premium combination of ingredients in Rave ON work to maximize protection and recovery in your body while strengthening your immune system.
The science is clear: due to the nature of serotonin, best results come from distinct pre- & post- formulas. Rave On is our original recovery blend; our Tempo formula frontloads your body with neuroprotectants, immune boosters, & electrolytes for maximum protection.
Take one serving daily for three to five days after your rave, event, or festival. Do not take on an empty stomach. Intended for recovery only. It is not recommended to use 5-HTP prior to raving. For maximum protection before and during your rave or festival use Tempo: Festival Prep (no 5-HTP)
Rave On Ingredient List
The original foundation for Tempo and Harmony, made up of herbs, amino acids, and minerals to help you recover after a wild weekend.
B Vitamin blend
B vitamins play a vital role in various essential bodily functions. Together, these vitamins help convert food into energy, metabolize fats and proteins, aid in production of neurotransmitters which affect mood and sleep, and maintain healthy skin, liver, and nervous system. In other words, without B vitamins we would be missing key ingredients in several processes which keep us healthy.
The biggest flaw of B-vitamins is that they are water soluble and get flushed quickly from the body, especially when one is consuming alcohol. Taking B-Vitamins before drinking doesn’t act like much of a preventative because chances are you will pee them out. It’s essential that even occasional drinkers replenish B vitamins after a night out in order to avoid a hangover. Even if you aren’t drinking at a festival, loss of fluids through sweat or urination can deplete B-vitamins so replenishing post festival is key to optimal recovery.
5-HTP Serotonin recovery
5-HTP + B6, Magnesium: 5-HTP is an amino acid which acts as the precursor to serotonin. Tryptophan which we normally get from food gets converted into 5-HTP, which then converts into serotonin and any excess serotonin will be converted into melatonin. B6 and Magnesium are very important cofactors required for the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin so its essential that you take these together. Supplementing with 5-HTP can signal the brain to keep producing serotonin after a festival weekend when your serotonin has been depleted, or receptors have down regulated after all the serotonin which they released. Since any excess serotonin gets converted to melatonin, 5-HTP can also be used as a natural way to regulate your sleep cycle. It won’t make you sleepy unless you take it at night since the release of melatonin is governed by your circadian rhythm, but it can help promote the natural creation of melatonin when its time to sleep.
Vitamin B6: B6 aids in supporting the immune system, helps maintain healthy nerve and brain function, assists in nerve communication, and is an essential cofactor in the production of serotonin and dopamine.
Magnesium: Magnesium is a safe and natural mineral which helps alleviate muscle contractions, as well as minimizes jaw clenching and soreness. Aside from it muscle relaxing benefits, magnesium is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Some of the many health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, detoxification, body temperature regulation, and energy production.
super antioxidant blend
- Antioxidants help the body fight against free-radicals, harmful unstable molecules responsible for the neurotoxic damage which can occur after MDMA use. Antioxidants help prevent damage to the body by neutralizing free radicals, and protect against the negative effects they can have on the brain.
- Vitamin C: Studies have shown that supplementing with Vitamin C before MDMA use can help protect the brain by suppressing the generation of free radicals, which in turn reduces neurotoxicity. Additionally, Vitamin C boosts the immune system by stimulating both the production and function of white blood cells. If your immune system is overwhelmed by free radicals (like the kind alcohol and many substances create) it won’t have a chance to fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Vitamin C has also been shown to promote serotonin recovery after raving.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: This naturally occurring amino acid acts as an antioxidant that provides the brain with protective and healing energy. Studies have shown that that supplementing with Acetyl-L-Carnitine exerts effective neuroprotection against MDMA-induced neurotoxicity at the mitochondrial level. Additionally, Acetyl-L-carnitine has four remarkable benefits for your brain and entire nervous system, including; keeping neurons healthy and energetic, repairing and protecting membrane signal receptors, protecting neurons from the damage of stress, and helping to promote memory function. Acetyl-L-Carnitine shows better absorption and neuroprotection than L-Carnitine.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Known as the “universal antioxidant”, ALA is able to function in both fatty and aqueous states. Studies have shown that 100 mg of ALA prevented the serotonergic deficits and the changes in the glial response induced by MDMA. ALA also has the amazing ability to recycle antioxidants. Usually, after an antioxidant does its job of protecting your body against free radicals, it cannot be used again. However, this ability can be restored and ALA aids in the regeneration of these antioxidants so they are able to continue to combat more dangerous free-radicals. In addition to their protective properties, ALA also helps repair any molecules previously damaged by free-radicals.
- Grape Seed Extract: This natural concentrate of Vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleum, and tannins acts as a potent antioxidant which neutralizes and eliminates harmful free-radicals. Grape seed extract not only helps reduce free-radical damage, but also decreases inflammation and promotes healthy blood flow.
- Coenzyme Q-10: This fat-soluble, vitamin-like coenzyme functions in every cell in the body to generate energy. Located in the mitochondria, or the “powerhouse” of the cell, Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10) is used to generate energy in the form of ATP. Remember ATP from high school biology? Studies show that low levels of CoQ10 contribute to the depletion of serotonin in the brain when using MDMA.
- Green Tea Extract
Electrolytes are what your cells use to maintain voltages across their cell membranes, and carry electrical impulses across to other cells. Hence, electrolytes are extremely important in regulating nerve and muscle function, body’s hydration, blood pH, blood pressure, and the rebuilding of damaged tissues. Electrolyte imbalance can occur from many things. For example, when a person dances all day at a festival they lose electrolytes in their sweat, particularly potassium and sodium. Also, when a person drinks alcohol they become dehydrated and lose a lot of essential electrolytes through their urine. An imbalanced level of vital electrolytes can lead to headaches, weak muscles, muscle contractions, cramps, or even severe cardiac conditions and heart palpitations. The electrolyte complex in our formula helps replenish lost electrolytes to maintain healthy, stable electrical impulses within the body.